Updated May 2018
Scruffy Entertainment fully respects your rights to privacy and are committed to strict adherence to General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which become fully effective on 25 May 2018 as well as the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018.
Who We Are and What We Do
What we Collect
We collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide to us, which is information that identifies you as an individual. We only do this when you have provided us with the information at Wedding Fairs or contacting us through the contact form. This PII may include your name, address, private and corporate email address and phone number.
How we use your Personal Information and the Legal basis for doing so
Any personal information provided during the process is treated with the highest standards of confidentiality and security, strictly in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
Scruffy Entertainment collects and uses your personal information (PI) to send follow-up emails answering your query or to send occasional marketing materials (newsletters), where you can unsubscribe at any time.
As your information is for specific purposes, we only hold your personal information (PI) for 2 years from submission at Wedding Fairs or contact through our forms. This retention period is based on our experience that you will only avail of our services as a once-off basis.
Each individual has the right to withdraw their consent and have their personal information erased at any time.
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you in accordance with Section 86 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
- Right to Erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
- Right to Restriction of Processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018
- Right of Portability – subject to certain restrictions, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation where we hold it in electronic form. This right of data portability applies to: (i) personal data that we process automatically (i.e. without any human intervention); (ii) personal data provided by you; and (iii) personal data that we process based on your consent or in order to fulfil a contract.
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
All of the above requests can be directed to Scruffy Entertainment to email@example.com. They will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commissioner: Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland. Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757 | email firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Usage Information
We also automatically collect information about your computer browser type and operating system, through Google Analytics, pages you’ve visited and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We aggregate this information to understand how our visitors use our website so that we can improve them and the services we offer. These analytics do not typically identify individual users. This information includes:
- The total number of visits to our website
- The number of visitors to each page of our website
How we protect your PII
Scruffy Entertainment will take appropriate legal, organisational, and technical measures to protect your personal information. As some of your data is collected via email, we cannot guarantee complete security of this information as the Internet or mobile phone network connections are not completely secure. Any transmission is at your own risk. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur during transmission, once we have received your information, we will employ appropriate technical security measures to protect your data.
Any other data collected by other means is treated with the utmost security and confidentiality. Your data is not shared by us to any external party at any time.
Any queries, please contact email@example.com